Tuesday 30 December 2014

Missionary Support for 2015


A New Year is beginning with new opportunities for service as God wills. In a few days I will be heading to Egypt where I will take part in a conference with Father Daoud Lamie. While I am in Egypt I will also record 25 TV programmes for three different Coptic TV channels. These will hopefully be useful as teachings materials in our own missionary activities here in the UK.


When I return from Egypt I will be blessing the water in several of our missions for the Feast of Epiphany. And will be returning to Stoke several times in the month of January to lead an Orthodox Study evening, and to celebrate the Liturgy.

I have been blessed to begin a new mission in Swindon in January, and will be celebrating the Liturgy as the first activity of a new Community under the patronage of  St Martin. There will also be a new Orthodox fellowship group forming in Bristol under the care of Father Simon and I will try to drive over to support that each month.


No comments:

Post a Comment